3 Villages Farming Hiking Adventure
Your chance to
- See the hidden treasures of the Guatemalan Highlands
- See some of the most beautiful lake views
- Learn about the cultural history and local daily life
- Go to a non touristy area on the lake
- All Transportation for listed Activities
- Professional bilingual guide
- Admission fees if required
- Box Lunch & Wate
At a glance
- This half day trip excursion is based from Lake Atitlan
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape.
- Go through corn fields and steep mountain side
- Enjoy a one of a kind hike
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for your guide / driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
Starting Time: 8am.
On the day of the tour a representative of Tours Atitlan will meet you at your hotel lobby, form here you will start your hike in Santa Cruz, this hike is challenging, we will start hiking on the side of the mountain straight upwards, after going through the steep side of this mountain we will get to the top, place where we can rest, have a snack and take some beautiful pictures of the views. After resting we will continue our hike, our hike from here will be up and downhill all through the next two farming villages, here we will go through crops of corn, potatoes, carrots and other vegetables. After visiting these 2 villages we will start going downhill, some parts can be difficult but it doesn’t take long to go through it. Once we arrive to the bottom we will go through the village of Tzununa. Afterwards we will take a boat to go back to your hotel.
Ending time: 3:00pm
PRICE: 2 Pax. $85 Per person (Private tour only) 3 Pax. $70 Per person (Private tour only) 4 Pax. $65 Per person (Private tour only) 5 Pax. $55 Per person (Private tour only) 6 Pax and more $50 per person (Private tour only)
- For experienced hikers this is a moderate hike/ Begginers- it is a difficult hike
- Half day tour
- Waterproof jacket in case it rains
- Have a copy of your Passport with you
- Bring enough cash with you, no credit or debit cards can be used in this village
- Hiking shoes
- Bring a snack
I had an incredible experience and tour with Dina. She guided me around Lake Atitlan, stopping at 3 different villages – San Juan, Santiago, and Panajachel. San Juan turned out to me my favorite with the beautiful textile cooperatives, local artwork, medicinal plant garden and beautiful fabrics. Dina was beyond helpful.
We took our time at each village, she helped me with my terrible Spanish, and provided detailed information about each village and what their most known for. She took me to a DELICIOUS place for lunch on Santiago along with various local coffee spots that I couldn’t get enough of. Dina was so kind and generous with her time and it thoroughly came across that she enjoys what she’s doing and is very proud of where she is from. I can’t recommend Dina enough. You will not be disappointed.
Book Now – Inquire for this Tour