Guatemala Adventure Tour Package
Your chance to
- Hike an Active Volcano
- Hike Volcano with lagoon on the crater
- Kayak the Lake Atitlan
- Mountain bike (Moderate ok for beginners)
- Relax at one of the most beautiful lakes in the world
- All transportation for listed Activities
- Professional Adventure bilingual guide
- Admission fees if required
- All breakfasts
- 2 Picnic Lunch
- 22% Taxes included
At a glance
- This is an 8 day personalized Adventure tour of Guatemala
- You will travel by private van / car, boat
- Standard accommodation in great locations (Upgrade is available)
- Al breakfast, some box lunches and Admission fees areincluded
What’s Not Included
- Tips & Gratuities for your guide / driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
- Most accepted credit card in Guatemala is Visa
- USD and Local Currency is accepted in most touristic sites
“Hiking the Volcano: San Pedro: Lake atitlan”
Hiking the Volcano is a must on your visit to Lake Atitlan. Our guide, Pedro Solis, was absolutely amazing! He is an enthusiastic guide.
Safety for the group was paramount and his language skills and knowledge of Guatemala is impressive. We had a remarkable day thanks to Pedro!
“Great Job “
We spent a week in Gautemala, the last three days in Lake Atitlan. We had booked three different excursions with Pedro, including a transfer from Antigua to Lake Atitlan, but I had given hime the wrong dates… off by a week. Amazingly, despite my screw up, Pedro was able to make it work. Within twenty minutes he had someone at our hotel in Antigua and met us halfway to the lake to begin our tour. Since he already had commitments the following day he left us in the hands of one of his colleagues, Humberto, who did a great job as we went to ChiChi, kayaked, did some very light hiking, and explored the villages around the lake.
I do feel that Pedro charges a premium for his services but in my experience you get what you pay for. I doubt you could find a better company to intrust your vacation time with and I would use them again… I would just make sure I gave them the right dates next time.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida