Ixil Triangle Hiking Adventure
Your chance to
- Visit a place where its green all year round
- Try some of the best Guatemalan cheese at a cheese farm
- See the hidden treasures of Guatemala
- See local men wearing their traditional clothing everyday
- Great places to take pictures
- All Transportation for listed Activities
- Professional bilingual guide
- Admission fees if required
At a glance
- Visit some of the most authentic markets
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape as you ascend
- Get to learn about Guatemalan black salt
- Stay overnight at a cheese farm
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for your guide / driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
Starting Time: 8:00am.
On the day of the tour a representative of Tours Atitlan will meet you at your hotel lobby in Acul, from here you will start your adventure! We will start our hike with some stunning views of the mountainous area, first from the village of Acul from above while hiking and later from Nebaj next village to visit. It takes around 2 hrs to get to the next village, along the way and in the next village you will experience the Ixil peoples daily life, when we arrive to the next village we will be able to explore it and share with locals, this is the biggest of the three villages in the area and the only place where you will hear Spanish spoken. Once we are done with the village we will return to Acul for lunch.
Ending time: 1:00pm.
- Multy day tours
- This is a moderate hike
- Warm clothing for cold weather
- Water proof jacket
- Have a copy of your Passport with you
- Hiking shoes
- Bring enough cash with you, no dollars or credit cards can be used in this area.
Book Now – Inquire for this Tour