San Pedro Volcano Hiking Adventure
Your chance to
- Ascend to the summit of San Pedro Volcano
- Enjoy the volcano’s unique cloud forest and collection of exotic birds
- See the view of the entire caldera lake
- All Transportation for listed Activities
- Professional bilingual guide
- Admission fees if required
At a glance
- This day trip excursion is based from Lake Atitlan
- See wildlife in its natural environment
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape while you see it change as you ascend
- Go through coffee & corn fields
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for your guide / driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
Starting Time: 7am.
On the day of the tour a representative of Tours Atitlan will meet you at your hotel lobby, from here you will take a boat to San Pedro where the activity will take place. We will take a ride in the back of a pick-up truck or tuc-tuc to the volcano park, from here we will start ascending to the summit of the volcano. Along the way you will be able to see the different landscape as you go uphill as well as the coffee and corn fields. We will also be able to see the different wildlife and maybe even see the Horned Guan- in Guatemala this is one of the few places where you can see this species.
San Pedro Volcano has a maximum altitude of 3020mt. high and it takes approximately 3:30 hrs. to go up and 2:30hrs. to come down.
Ending time: 4:00pm
2 Pax. $90 Per person (Private tour only) 3 Pax. $70 Per person (Private tour only) 4 Pax. $60 Per person (Private tour only) 5 Pax. And More $55 Per person (Private tour only)
- Full day tour
- Warm clothing for cold weather
- Waterproof jacket in case it rains
- Have a copy of your Passport with you
- Bring enough cash with you, no credit or debit cards can be used in this village
- Hiking shoes
- Bring a snack
On my birthday, I joined another couple on a climb up San Pedro Volcano with Domingo as our guide. I enjoyed it immensely. Domingo maintained a steady pace and stopped as often as was necessary to accommodate the varying abilities of the participants. He was very knowledgable and provided many insights into the local flora, fauna, and geology. I would highly recommend Domingo and his tour company to anyone visiting the area. Thanks again, Domingo! Hope you visit San francisco some day and look me up.
Book Now – INQUIRE FOR THIS TOUR